About Wallach & Associates P.C.
Roger W. Wallach, – born New York, N.Y., July 31, 1957
- Admitted to bar, 1991, Missouri; 1992, Illinois.
- Harvard University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1979)
- Washington University (J.D., 1991).
Background and Recognition:
- Notes and Comment Editor, Washington University Law Quarterly, 1990-1991.
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Awards in Civil Procedure and Comparative Law.
- Author: “Foreign Sales Corporations,” Winter 1998, St. Louis Bar J.45.
- “Not In Public! The Ninth Circuit Devises a Two-Step Test for Public Performances Under the Copyright Act,” 68 Wash. U.L.Q.
- New York State Certified Court Interpreter, Spanish/English, 1987-1988.
- Member: The Missouri Bar; Illinois State Bar Association.
Languages: English & Spanish
- Practice Areas: Business Law; Corporate Law; Real Estate Law; Financial Institutions; International Law.
How can I help? – Send an Email
General Nature of Practice
Business Wise, I represent real estate developers and investors, as well as entrepreneurs and small to mid-sized businesses of all types. I also help landlords with tenant and leasing issues and work with individuals in need of Real Estate legal representation.
The focus of my practice is to help small to mid-sized companies navigate today’s legal environment. Personally, my strength is negotiation which is usually the preferred method for settling disputes, though I can pursue a client’s interests in court when necessary.
General Practice Services
We help you assert and enforce your legal right to have your bank, your neighbor, your relatives, your municipality, your credit card company, or any store, contractor or vendor pay or return money to you, or to do or cease doing something. And we defend you when they seek the same from you.
We help you buy or sell real estate, and resolve problems with any purchase or sale transaction that has not gone as it should. We write leases, both residential and commercial, and handle lease disputes. We defend foreclosures and help homeowners with their legal options. We also know how to conduct a foreclosure sale, so we know the law in this area from both sides. We work with the law of condominium and homeowner associations, and deal with assessments, liens and similar.
We set up businesses, creating LLCs, corporations, joint ventures, etc., and write buy-sell or partnership agreements among the main persons involved in the business. We create wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives and help you assert your rights in a parent’s or relative’s estate. We help divide property or businesses, and handle disputes in how they should be divided.
We handle municipal violations of all kinds: including traffic tickets, but also public nuisance, homeowner association violations, and other citations.
Traffic tickets include, of course, speeding or failing to stop at a stop sign or a red light, but also careless and imprudent driving, driving with an open container, and situations where there has been an accident and proof of financial responsibility is an issue. Also we help with no proof of insurance, no driver’s license and similar tickets. If the client has missed a court date, it is likely that a warrant or order for arrest of the client already has been issued by a local police department. We can get that order withdrawn.